Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Name

I've been pondering about what exactly the name of this magazine would be. I want it to sound chic, appealing, and have a meaning other than just a name, since it's one of the first things people notice about a magazine.
My thoughts were that it needed to be at most two words, that were packed with meaning. So, as I was fishing through ideas, i googled the name i picked to make sure it wasn't taken. But, pretty much every idea i had was taken. So what I did was i took the same names i was thinking about and just made them in French. So i started looking on Google and came up with "Belle Visage," which translates to "Beautiful Face." Having it in French makes it softer, and seem more chic. I am very happy with this title. But, since this is a work in process, it is subject to change in the future, most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment